CT Pro Mettle Plus™ Commercial Grade Diesel Duty 15W40 Engine Oil for heavy duty diesel engines is made up of a premium blend of highly refined base oils and specially selected additives designed to provide excellent performance in all recommended applications. Contains effective detergent-dispersant to keep sludge and varnish deposits to a minimum and also uses our Mettle Plus™ technology to help reduce friction and protect moving parts within the engine. Additionally fortified with oxidation-corrosion inhibitors, high temperature anti-wear additives and foam inhibitors, to protect vital engine parts from scuffing and protect bearings from corrosion. Our CJ-4 5W40 Commercial Grade Engine Oil is also available.
Testing Las Vegas NHRA Nationals 2010
- High TBN/Alkaline Reserve – Effectively neutralizes corrosive acids to protect bearings and other vital engine surfaces.
- Minimizes ash deposits in combustion chamber and valve surfaces.
- Highly oxidation stable – Protects engine against sludge and varnish deposits.
- High alkaline reserve permits extending drain interval to maximum allowed by engine manufacturer.
- Effective anti-scuff additive protects cam lobes and other highly loaded parts from wear.
- 14 TBN exceeds Caterpillar’s 10 TBN minimum for service when sulfur content of diesel fuel is unknown.
- Designed to meet 2013 emission standards and beyond.
- Meets and exceeds service requirements for Cummins engines, Caterpillar Series 3, Volvo VDS, Mack 108E & T10, EO-N Premium Plus, EO-M, EO-M Plus, EO-L Plus and EO-L, and diesel engines running ULSD fuels with EGR valves.
|Mettle Plus Commercial Grade 15w40 High TBN Engine Oil||5 Gallon (18.6 Liters)|
|Mettle Plus Commercial Grade 15w40 High TBN Engine Oil||55 Gallon (205 Liters)|
|Mettle Plus CJ-4 5W40 Commercial Grade Engine Oil||5 Gallon (18.6 Liters)|
|Mettle Plus CJ-4 5W40 Commercial Grade Engine Oil||55 Gallon (205 Liters)|
Our Diesel Duty 15w40 will protect your fleet/equipment just like our racing oil protects James Day’s 8000 Horse Power Nitro Engine.